This Mini-Split Air Conditioner with heat pump system provides 12,000 BTU of cooling and heating - designed to cool and heat rooms up to 215 sq. ft. This models variable speed inverter ensures this is achieved quietly and efficiently! This unit is DoE certified so its designed to help save you money, and the low temperature operation and heat pump make it a year-round solution for your home, office, or cottage. The active carbon air filter helps remove contaminants and impurities from the air, and the turbo mode feature enables the unit to reach pre-set temperatures quickly. Theres also an Anti-Cold Draft feature that blocks cold air from entering your space while the unit is in heating mode.
- 21.0 SEER Rating DoE Certified: Helps save a considerable amount for heating and cooling
- Designed to cool and heat rooms up to 215 sq. ft. with variable speed inverter - ensuring this is achieved quietly and efficiently
- Low Temp Operation: Operates at temperatures as low as 5F/-15C, making it ideal for scenarios that require year-round cooling, while the Heat Pump makes it a 4-season solution
- Comes pre-charged with R410-A refrigerant
- Active Carbon Air filter: Helps to remove contaminants and impurities in the air, and dual washable filters that provide quality air for your home
- Turbo Mode: Enables the unit to reach the pre-set temperature in the shortest time
- Louver Angle Memory: When the unit is turned on, the louver will automatically revert to the last stored position
- Anti-Cold Draft: Fan speed and louver angle adjust according to ambient temperature to prevent cold air in heating mode
- Warranty: 24 months (parts only)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Questions or Comments?
Call (920) 818-1214 for assistance. Click Here for Appliance Avenue location and contact information.
When it comes to buying new
appliances for your home,
there are a lot of choices available to you. We merchandise our store with careful consideration, striving to carry the appropriate variety of the best brands available today. We know everything about our products and are eager to help you find anything that fits your unique needs. Let us help you find your perfect match in size, features, price, and style.
Finding the right
can be a daunting task, but one well worth the effort. You'll use your new
often, and they add value, style, and convenience to your home. Make sure you have the right information to help you make these important decisions. Shop with experts who can show you the best selection available and answer all your questions; come see our inventory of the latest trends and the most dependable manufacturers.
Because we know our products inside and out, our service doesn't end with your purchase. We have long standing relationships with the most popular manufacturers and all the product knowledge to help you maintain
healthy efficient appliances
for the duration of their lives.
Shop where you can see the finest selection of the best products available today to match your budget, needs, and style. Shop where experts can guide you through the myriad of options available and can answer your every question. Shop where you get exceptional service for the life of your
Come shop with us!